As you take time to blanket your street(s) with prayer, please remember that prayer is asking the almighty God to go to work on behalf of others. This is the work of intercessory prayer: to pray for others, even when they are unaware of our prayers. God hears and God will move.
Drive or walk the street you have committed to pray over. As you do, pray over each individual house. We do not know the specific needs of those within the house. But God does. Pray that…
1. God draws them to Himself (John 6:44)
2. They seek to know God (Acts 17:27)
3. They are open to the scriptures (1 Thes. 2:13)
4. An effective way to share the gospel will present itself (1 Cor. 16:9)
5. God sends someone to share Christ with them (Mat. 9:37, 38)
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 NIV