- Relationships with one another through building mutual trust with integrity toward one another and toward the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This defines what we are. What we are provides the foundation for what we do together. (Romans 12:10 Be devoted to one another in love.)
- Prayer is a priority in all we do so that God’s will for all people to be saved is done. Prayer is in all aspects of what we do as we pray for and with people. (1 Timothy 2:1 First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people.)
- Humility expressed as we hold ideas “lightly and open-handedly” so that Christ can direct and shape the strategies we engage in for the fulfillment of the mission. (Philippians 2:3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves.)
- Honor is given and received as we respect the individual calling and commitments we each have as churches and ministries. We are prepared to lay down our individual agendas in order to seek ways for kingdom building and outreach. (Romans 12:10 Honor one another above yourselves.)
- Trust evidenced by how we speak both honestly and respectfully to one another, recognizing our unity as brothers and sisters in Christ. (1 Corinthians 13:6-7 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.)
- Focus on the Gospel We keep the Gospel message at its center, in the spirit of giving everyone a chance to hear and connecting people to a local church.
- Identify We watch for and seek to identify existing or potential initiatives that result in significant opportunities for everyone to hear the Gospel whether in the local communities or the entire county.
- Partner We partner for deeper transformational impact than one church can have alone.
- Unite We unite county churches under the biblical kingdom values of the movement through low organizational control and high relational accountability.
- Involve We promote and encourage multiple ways that all adults, youth and children can get involved.
- Mobilize We strive to promote a healthy kingdom movement by connecting pastors and churches with the same values and similar calling and focus for kingdom outreach so to encourage, equip and mobilize one another for outreach and transformational disciple-making.
- Strengthen We strengthen the local church and the community.